Are you looking for a hose repair in Brentwood? Hydraulic hoses, pressure washer hoses or fuel/air lines and suction hose we have a solution. Call us on 01245 267381 or please email us with your enquiry by using the link provided https://hydrahose.com/contact/.
Based in Chelmsford you can visit us in store and have your hose repaired while you wait. Our speedy in store repair/replacement is very popular with of our return customers, as it ensures a rapid turn around. Not all about time however, by visiting our store you eliminate a call out charge. Tremendous in house stock, we are unrivalled combined with 30 years trading we cater for all requirements set up on us. Hydrahose has vast experience in agricultural, automotive and marine sectors meaning your in capable hands.
Brentwood Hose Repair and more
Way beyond hose repair in Brentwood, our family run business completes a variety of related services. Below is a a selection of a variety of services we offer from our Chelmsford workshop.
- Hydraulic ram repair – we can re seal, replace rods, caps, pistons and build replacements to pattern. Our in house service offers fast turn arounds at great prices.
- Pneumatic products – ranging from genuine PCL couplings, work shop air lines, push fittings and compressor hoses.
- Automotive – jubilee clips, Mikalor clamps, high quality fuel hose, radiator hose and silicone hoses. Plus we are a Hel Performance hose supplier so we can create bespoke brake and clutch lines in our shop to your pattern.
- Belts and Bearings – its hard to stock everything, but we have a great range available.
- Ball valves – red handle ball valves, hydraulic ball valves, mini ball valves the list goes on.
- Malleable iron – range of stock in all sizes up to 3″ we are one of very few local companies that actually hold galvanised fittings on the shelf.
Following the success of our web shop launch https://hydrahose.com/shop/ we can also offer a same day delivery wherever possible. If you require hoses made, hydraulic oil or a range of adaptors we will aim to hand deliver them or courier them to you next day.